Saturday 4 March 2017

IRON DWARF SHIPS

Last entry there was the picture of the whole fleet but I think it could be more interesting if you can see the models more closely. When I have more time I will post a tutorial about how I painted those ships and the basing of the models but at the momment I have a German exam next week and have to prepare it. When it is done and I get a moment to do it I began to post the tutorials.

Now let's see those ships individually:

Dwarven submarines
(closer look)





Mixed squadron:  regular cruisers (Hammer class) and one heavy cruiser (Anvil)



The flagship of the dwarven fleet: a Chainmail class (modified battleship)
(front view)

And finally a Heavy cruiser squadron (full of Anvil class) These are the latest models painted by me before the exams




I hope you liked it!

Next: basing tutorial

Dan





No comments:

Post a Comment